Monday, January 30, 2012

"A Way to Hell Even From the Gates of Heaven"

“Then I saw that there was a way to helleven from the gates of heaven.” 
                                                            ~John Bunyan, "The Pilgrim's Progress"


I recently listened to this sermon by Robert M. Palmer, which "hit the nail on the head" regarding the essential points which we need to come "face to face" with, regarding our own eternal destinies. Will our destiny be heaven or hell? The answer to this critical question is answered in Robert Palmer's message below: 


Scripture Text: Matthew 7:21-23      King James Version (KJV)
 21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.
 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

"A Way to Hell Even From the Gates of Heaven"
http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=919111549251

Additional sermons by Robert M. Palmer are available for free MP3 downloads at:
http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?SpeakerOnly=true&currSection=sermonsspeaker&keyword=Robert%5EPalmer

SoulReformingSermons.blogspot.ca (You are welcome to subscribe for updates.)
Pinterest.com/soulreforming (to link to more messages & resources)